• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The wanker

Tripod

Nice tits, mind if I feel them?
I lived in an apartment with a couple. The girl was hot. She used to flirt with me often in front of her bf. One night we all got drunk and i passed out. I woke up and could see her ride him on the couch. I thought i was dreaming so i got out my cock and started wanking. The more i wanked the harder she rode him. I saw her look over and i came hard. I fell back to sleep. The next morning i woke up. I had my cum on me so i knew i wanked. I hoped the rest was a dream. The couch was empty and i went and had a shower. After my shower i had some breakfast. The girl Lauren came in she was back from a run. She went and got a drink of water. As she walked past she smiled and said you were bad boy last night. My heart raced i knew then it wasnt a dream.

Tripod

I felt a bit awkward about my flat mates the next few days. They could sense it as could i. I started going to the pub more often. One night i came back a little drunk. Lauren and Josh bedroom door was open and i could hear her moan. When i glimpsed in i could see her riding him her big tits bouncing. I was instantly hard. I hid and peaked in. After a while they changed position and he fucked her doggy. I got my cock out and had a wank. When he pulled out and came all over her face i wanked furiously and came at the same time. I then snuck to my room and cleaned myself up. I could hear laughter next door as i drifted off to sleep.

Tripod

A few night later i was watching tv and having a beer. Lauren came out of her room. She was wearing cozy pjs. She sat down beside me and asked what i was watching. I said just some old movie. She asked did i enjoy watching her and Josh fucking. I said i guess i was a lil wasted that night. She said what about the second night. I said sorry i shouldnt have looked. She said no we wanted you to. I went red. She said did you cum hard. I said yeah quietly. She smiled. She said want to come with me now. I said ok where. She led me into their bedroom. Josh smiled when i came in. He said have a seat. You have a ringside view. Lauren then took off her pjs. The sighte of her naked me instantly hard. Josh started sucking her nipples. He then started fingering her pussy which was only about 2 foot away. Soon she was sucking his cock she did it side on near me. Not long after he slid his big cock into her pussy. He was fucking her doggy and she was facing me. She said its cool if you want to wank. I slowly got my hard cock out and she smiled. He fucked her hard and she moaned as i played. She then rode him and i wanked as i enjoyed the view. She laid on her back and he got on her fucking her deep before shooting his load all over her tits. I was close and she faced me and said cum i want to see it. So i wanked hard and shot a huge load allover their wooden timber floor. She said oh my. I then cleaned it up and she smiled and said good night.