• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Movies Upcoming movies you're looking forward to

Threads that should be tagged Movies

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones

Full trailer finally dropped, and we see the real big baddie of the movie.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

tvstrip

Since we don't have a "games you're looking forward to" thread, and this basically is a movie trailer...

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I am looking forward to this. I'm cautiously optimistic, because the little guy in a rubber suit, has still done better then cgi, up to this point. we'll see.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/godzilla-minus-ones-trailer-apocalyptic-060000683.html

Somewhere in that article is a link to the trailer. The only thing I can see so far, is it has sub titles. I've only seen one movie I loved so much, I put up with sub titles, and that was "Down Fall". I also think the Godzilla in this movie, has smaller teeth then he should.

Last edited:

tvstrip

I love the setting - these outposts still stand today and make a great theme for a movie like this

tvstrip

This seems like fun. DC animated movies are usually pretty good (unlike the live-actions ones).
Maybe it's just me, but I got Archer vibes from the aesthetic for this one

The Yak

It will probably be a dumpster fire like the most recent Exorcist film but one never knows. Could always surprise us.

tvstrip

A totally different tone from any TF movie we've seen so far.

The first TF movie in ... ever? that doesn't have Peter Cullen voicing Optimus Prime. We'll see how that goes. At least there are no humans in this one.

Stephen1956

Private Messages; please send me some!
"Civil War" (2024)

Jason z

I'm so great I'm jelous of myself.
^^ I saw it last week! Pretty cool movie , it was like a dream.. But then it still felt like it was missing somethin. I still liked it and Kirsten Dunst did a really good job, she's always been a great actress.