• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nudist Beach

Tripod

Nice tits, mind if I feel them?
She was standing infront of me in a pink top. She smiled before taking it off and exposing her perfect big tits. She then took off her shorts and knickers to show her hot pussy. She lay on the bed spread and started fucking a vib. I then woke up with a huge erection.

Tripod

The next day i went to the gym i had seen Josephine go before. I know she goes early. So i went there. I went into the sauna and there she was in a towel. I thought this is lucky but also nerves. I wanted to say something to her but i was nervous. I am not usually nervous. I sat there in silence for two minutes. I eventually said hi. How are you she just ignored me and said nothing. I thought shit she doesnt like me. She then laughed and said hi. She said there places can be awkward or else i get hit on by freaks. I said well i am not surprised. She just smiled. I said can i ask you about the beach. I said i got the sense you were trying to get my attention. She said how. I said you were either topless or flashing anytime i went past. She said maybe that was a coincidence. I said maybe. She said i wasnt flashing you. I said ok. She said my friend would dare me. To flash the guys that looked hot and married. Just for a laugh. So not just me i said. She said no. I said i am not married. She laughed and said just hot then. I laughed and said thanks. She stood up and left. I was disappointed. One minute the door opened again and she came back in. I said hi again. She took off her towel and showed me her perfect body. I said who told you to flash this time. She said i am not flashing it is too warm to wear a towel. Do you mind. I said no not at all. She sat down beside me and i could not help looking at her amazing tits. She put her hand on my towel and lifted it up. She gripped my cock. She said see you are too hot too. Her tits were nice and slippy from the heat and she slid my cock between them and i started fucking her amazing tits. After a few minutes she lay back and spread her legs and i instert my cock into her. I slowly trusted her before building up some pace all a while watching her tits bounce with each trust. I said i love this but we cant do it here. She laughed and said maybe hurry up the heat and being caught. She said i asked a lifeguard to knock if anyone was coming. I said cheeky. Next second there was a knock and we saw a face his eyes nearly popped out. It was the life guard. We hurridly wrapped our towels around ourselves and an old guy came in. He said its hot in here. Josephine said steaming walked out she smiled as she said it. I waited a moment. The old guy said fucking hell she was some hot one. Those foreign ones are all hot as hell. I said arent they. He said you are a pom. I said i sure am. He said i would do anything to be young i would be chasing after those big tits til i got them. I said i am sure you would. He said I Tom Parsons i own the mining company up in Red Hills. I said Tom its my pleasure but i am going to melt. See you around. I went out and the lifeguard just grinned at me and pointed at a room. I went over and walked in to a masaage room where Josephine was waiting for me rubbing her clit. She said you took you took your time. I thought id have to finish myself of or get the lifeguard. I said the old man in the sauna would have helped you out too. She laughed. She got my cock out and sucking me. After a while i lay down and she got on top riding me. I could have watched her tits bounce all day but turned around. I loved seeing her ass and back her long hair and some side boob. After she came she lay down and i fucked her hard until i felt my balls tighten. I shot a big load all over her wonderful tits. She smiled.

Tripod

I ran into a girl i had fucked a few times. I said would you be intersted in having fun with an older guy. She laughed and said how old are we talking. I said 70ish and she laughed. She said why is everything always so crazy with you. I said i don't know. She said i am doing nothing else but i am not promising anything. I said that cool. I made a few calls and found out where Tom Parsons lived. I knew he would like Chrissie (Star) and i knew there was a good chance shed fuck him as she was wild.
When i arrived at Tom place he was outside in his gardens. I said big place do you live here on your own. He said no my wife lives here but she is travelling Europe at the moment with my adult kids. I said and you are footing the bill. He said something like that. I said did you know want to go but he said i can't been a quiet few years with the recession. I said maybe i could help with that. I said i want to get some weed transported and planes are too obvious and pilots are too fucking crazy. I said your mining trucks and trains would be perfect. He said ya but i don't want to end in jail. What if i had immunity. What you mean. No cops ever. He said thats hardly possible. I said it is. If you have political and police protection. He said prove it. I rang the local head of police. I said do you know Tom Parsons. He said yes we go back along time we used to play footy together. I said can you let him know what i am offering is legit and has no risk. 100% Tom. All that will happen is that you will get rich over the next few years. He then hung up. I said Tom how rich do you need to be to retire. He said maybe 20 million. I said ok. He said how will the money be clean. I said your profits will increase year on year until eventually get bought out. He said ok lets see how it goes. I said you are a smart man and a soon to be very rich man. I said i cant have anyone knowing on your side he said its between you and me. I then rang Chrissie. Chrissie walked in and Tom said who is this. I said a friend called Chrissie. He said hi Chrissie. She smiled at him and winked at me. She went over and kissed him. He was shocked but excited. She was soon naked and he was down eaiting her pussy but she gave him a bj. They fucked. When i came back Chrissie said that was fun Tom maybe we could do that again. Tom said id love that Chrissie. She walked back to the car. He said you know how to seal a deal. I said Tom we are both going to be very rich men. He said ok lets see how this goes.

Tripod

I had decided i was going to disappear for a little while. I don't need Chris and his mates on my case. I said i would tell Chloe unlike before. When i went to her she was still mad and wouldnt talk. I wrote her a letter saying i was sorry and that i would be away for prob a few months. I left the letter in her letterbox. I tried ringing Maddie but no answer. I got a message later to say if you love me leave me be i am happy. As i walked down the beach i saw Josephine and her friend. I said hi but she blanked me. I was a bit annoyed. Then i heard a voice behind say wait. I looked back and Josephine was running towards me. She said sorry my friend dared me to do that. I said ok. She said i will make it up to you. I said how and she said you pick coffee or a fuck, u pick. I laughed. I said i am leaving town and she said for how long. I said i don't know. She said aww that a shame i had just got to know you. I said why don't you come with me. She said where. I said its not far buts it a different world. She said ok can i bring Siya Jey. I said sure. I said i am leaving in one hour. She laughed and said wow sounds like an adventure. I made a few calls. My business were now up and running. I could keep an eye on things remotely. I picked up the girls and i headed for my oasis. It had been a while since i had been there and i wondered how Joe was getting on.