• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

My First Time With A Black Man

ALWays Ash

Closed Account
I want to tell you the story of my first black experience. It was in the spring of 2000. I was just nineteen then and was working at a fast food restaurant while attending college. I had a boyfriend that was very self centered and just in love with himself. He was tall and extremely handsome, but he was neglecting my needs, and I started looking elsewhere for attention.

I was working late one night and my boyfriend was supposed to pick me up at midnight when the night manager and I finished closing up the store. My boss's name was Al Edwards. He was a black twenty two year old law student at the university we both went to. He waited with me until my boyfriend was to arrive, but at 12:25 when I called his cell, he answered. There was loud dance music in the background and I could tell he was drunk. I asked him if he forgot about picking me up after work, he laughed it off and told me to hitch a ride. I was furious and hung the phone up on him. I apologized to Al for wasting his time and I told him I would just call a cab.

"Nonsense." Al told me. He said he'd give me a ride home, so I graciously accepted the offer. Somewhere along the way he told me that his girlfriend was working a double at the hospital and that she wouldn't be home till tomorrow afternoon, so he asked if he could by me a drink. I felt so bad about holding him up after work that I felt obligated, in a way, plus my dirt bag boyfriend was out partying anyway.

We went to a dance club on the opposite side of town. Most of the crowd was black, making me one of only three or four white girls in the place. I was never carded, but I could tell Al knew all the staff here and a good deal of the patrons. We had drink after drink and I was starting to feel pretty buzzed as the night wore on. I'm not sure what time it was when we left, but I could tell Al wasn't ready to take me home just yet. So he drove out to the lake where we talked, in his car for awhile. Then Al told me he always had his eye on me and that I was the best looking and smartest girl at the restaurant. I was flattered and looking at Al a bit different now. Yeah, I was highly impressionable back then, especially being as inexperienced with men as I was.

He straight up asked me if he could kiss me. I remember asking him what his girlfriend would think and his answer "She won't have to know." I was so furious with my boyfriend, that I decided in my relaxed mood, that kissing my boss wouldn't hurt. I remember how funny his big lips felt against mine and the scent of his hair gel, or something that I, associated with the way a black man smells. He kissed me hard and deep with a passion I had never experienced, up to that point, in my life. I wasn't even attracted to Al. My friend Margaret at work wanted to fuck him badly. She was gaga over him, always talking about how tall and handsome he was. He was good looking for a black guy, but he was black, and this wasn't something I thought I'd ever do at all. My heart was pounding in my chest and Al felt it as he was pawing at my left breast. I remember he commented on it, but I'm not exactly sure what he said anymore. Although, I do remember all of the "buttering up" he did complimenting me on my beauty.

His tiny little compact car wasn't very forgiving when it came to trying to get more comfortable. I tried to recline the seat back, but he had some junk in the backseat that made it nearly impossible to recline at all. That's when Al told me he had a blanket back in all that mess. I knew he wanted to fuck me really bad. I glanced down at the HUGE bulge in his crotch. I felt my cheeks go warm when I saw it. He grabbed the blanket and told me to come with him.

The sky was moonlit that night and it looked beautiful reflecting on the lake. Al spread the blanket down on the ground and immediately "copped a squat". He offered his hand to me, which I took, and I went to him. He laid me down, put his arms around me, and kissed me with such reckless abandon that I knew that I was going to have Al that night. SORRY MARGARET. Al unbuttoned my shirt and pulled my bra to the side and started sucking my right breast really hungrily too. It wasn't long before he had me butt naked. He kept telling me he thought I was the most beautiful white girl he ever seen. He knew how to play the game really well. Little did he know that all his flattery and attention had me dedicated to one goal.......

............giving him the best sex of his life! He sucked my tits, rubbed, and fingered me. I remember the cool night air felt so good against my flesh. I opened my legs wide to feel him and the cool air against my wet cooch. He drove me wild with lust, but that was before he even went down on me. His tongue felt like velvet against my cooch. He ate me like a starving man. Just when I thought things couldn't get better, he'd introduce me to new pleasure I never experienced. Like when he inserted one of his big fingers in my asshole. He frigged me like that and sucked the fuck out of my clit for a glorious long while. He told me he liked seeing my unshaven bush, not that it was wildly overgrown, but I never shaved that back then. Al started fingering my ass and cooch at the same time he sucked my clit and he made me howl out my pleasure at the moon. All I remember is that he gave me multiple orgasms that night.

The next thing I remember is seeing him strip for me. He was hot, Margaret had good taste in men, but she never did get to see Al in his entirety. His shoulders were broad and muscular, his abs looked like a washboard, I saw sweat glistening on his deep black skin. Then he dropped his pants and then I saw IT. My exact words were "OH MY GOSH!" He laughed and asked "First time with a brotha?" I sheepishly admitted such. He assured me, not all are hung like him.

I had him lay down this time and I explored his body. We kissed some more too. I guess I was kinda stalling the inevitable. I went down and looked at his massive erection. Al laughed and told me I look like I seen a ghost, but he also said I looked hot doing it. His girth wasn't what had me a bit frightened, it was his length. He looked to be a almost a foot long. I noticed the pre-cum oozing from his slit.

So, wrapping both my hands around his manhood, I started there. I sucked on him with the same gusto that he did for me. His cock tasted like a white guys does. I had Al moaning and crying out for me and I was enjoying it, immensely. He put both his big hands on my head as I tried deepthroating him. I could get half of him down my throat till the tears would stream from my eyes. I always loved giving head, seeing a guy "turn to putty" for me and then swallowing his cum. This man was no exception, but he caught me by surprise when he.......... ERUPTED.

I deepthroated him when he came. Bad idea. He came with such force and volume that I swallowed the first large salvo, but choked on the next two before I let him from my mouth. His cum shot out my right nostril as I choked and then I took a huge shot of his seed in my left eye and all over my tits as his huge cock left my mouth. He cried out his pleasure and kept telling me I was the most beautiful white girl he's ever had. I reached for my shirt to wipe the mess from my face and tits, but he volunteered his undershirt. We both laughed after the fact and then I cleaned the semen off of him with my mouth. It was still warm and tasted just like any other guys cum, mixed with the salty taste of his sweat, of course. For a second I thought we might be done but that was before it became evident that his huge member was still raging hard.

I remember looking at Al and telling him that I've never had a man as BIG as him before. I told him to be gentle with me. I also told him NOT to cum inside me and I remember him saying he wouldn't, a fact he denied later on...hmm. He bunched up our clothes in a pile for me to use like a pillow. I remember laying back, opening my legs again, and the pounding of my heart in my chest. I was nervous as fuck because I was sure it would hurt. He went down on me to get me really wet, not to say that I ever dried up. He gave me another small orgasm before he asked me if I was ready for him. I remember just telling him "Yes."

Just before Al entered me, I sucked his cock to wet it down some more, and then he penetrated me. I gasped and winced in pain as his big head squeezed into me. We both watched as his huge black cock disappeared into my tight white cooch. I could feel his huge rod throbbing inside me. He was raving about how tight and wet I was. I had him stop for a few moments when he was half way in. His cock was obviously alot thicker than I thought. I was really appreciative of how patient he was with me though. I didn't want him to wait any longer than he had to. I remember telling him to work it slowly back and forth........eventually it started to feel better and better. Margaret would've probably killed me to be where I was that night lol!

With every outstroke of Al's impossibly large cock, my cooch felt like it was being pulled inside out. I couldn't help but whimper my pain and growing pleasures to him. It was so quiet on the lake that my cries of ecstasy echoed on the water. If anyone at all was in the area, they just new some guy was getting way lucky. Al would contort so he could kiss me to keep my mouth shut. I remember him warning me about the police being called, finding a naked white woman, with a black man, way after 2AM. I told him as a matter of factly that ".....well if it's a lady cop, she'll have to wait her turn." He liked that alot. His pace picked up with every stroke and I could feel he was getting deeper inside me each time. I'm sure the alcohol helped dull some of my senses so I didn't feel all of the discomfort.

I did get accustomed to his HUGE cock and I asked for it harder then. He had unleashed desire I never knew I possessed. I realized that my boyfriend was just a boy to this man. I held Al's sweaty body in my embrace and looked up at the beautiful starry moonlit night as he plowed into me. He eventually gave me a huge mind blowing orgasm that coursed through my body. I whimpered, moaned, had spasms, and wrapped myself around his big black athletic body. I was enjoying myself when I heard and then felt Al starting to cum inside me. I cried out "I said NOT to cum inside me! I'm not on birth control." He was about to pull out when I pulled him back down and said "Fuck it. Just cum in me." His load was hot and huge just like his dick. I lost most of my orgasm feeling him having his, but I enjoyed what was left of it. He apologized to me as soon as he was finished inseminating me. I reminded him that I told him about what not to do. He just played it off like he didn't hear me, but I knew better. I was just alot more timid at that age, so I let it go.

Al definitely was experienced at this love game. Even though there was the possibility I could be knocked up, I was still impaled on his semi flaccid manhood as we kissed some more passion back into the night. I was so opened up by his size that he was all the way inside me to his balls. He buttered me up with more flattering talk and had me giving into his desires for me. He asked me if I wanted him to pull out this time. I remember telling him "No. Just wear a rubber next time." He was excellent in bed and gave me another powerful orgasm. My contractions made him cum deep inside me again.

Al drove me home, I showered, then laid in bed thinking about the thing that just happened that night. I fell asleep from sexual exhaustion. My boyfriend showed up at 10 AM that morning, still drunk, wanting sex. I wasn't having it, besides, I had alot better without him anyways.

I went into work that afternoon, sore, walking a bit funny, and said hello to everyone including Al. He was business as usual. So I just thought it was a one night stand. By my first break, I found out otherwise. He called me into the office and closed the door telling apologizing for being so "distant" at work. I fully understood, but he expressed his desire to hook up with me tonight, again. I thought about my loser boyfriend and told Al happily "Yeah! That would be cool!" He then said "Don't worry Ashleigh. I'll have rubbers tonight." I just smiled back and said "You better."

Needless to say, I had a bit of anxiety for the next three weeks until my period came. Then I had a scare in store when it came three days late. I ended up balling Al from time to time for the next three months, until one of the other girls confided in me that she just found out she was pregnant. She said Al is the daddy. I put in for a transfer to one of the other stores that very day. Al couldn't believe I was leaving. I never told him I knew about his love child. I had no hard feelings, but that could've been me pregnant with his kid. I was so relieved. But that was my first time with a black man. I think with him, he influenced me to become an equal opportunity lover, but those are other stories.

xo Ashleigh xo

groupspostings

Why was my picture deleted?
I was enjoying myself when I heard and then felt Al starting to cum inside me. I cried out "I said NOT to cum inside me! I'm not on birth control." He was about to pull out when I pulled him back down and said "Fuck it. Just cum in me." His load was hot and huge just like his dick. I lost most of my orgasm feeling him having his, but I enjoyed what was left of it. He apologized to me as soon as he was finished inseminating me. I reminded him that I told him about what not to do. He just played it off like he didn't hear me, but I knew better. I was just alot more timid at that age, so I let it go.
Yes, amazing you risked pregnancy for moments of pleasure.

I do like the scene.
The Christian woman, who knows she shouldn't be having sex with her boyfriend, asks him to pull-out "just in time," to prevent pregnancy.
He nominally agrees.
As she feels his penis spasming, he begins to withdraw.

Surprisingly, she grabs his buttocks tightly and draws him back in her.
As he's too far past the point of no return, he can't stop from cumming.
Soon, she feels him filling her "innocent" Christian pussy with his spermy godless nonchristian cum.

He makes his final thrusts and she moans as his cum conquers her pussy. His seed is firmly in her and it "seals" their love (or lust).

"I... I thought, as a Christian woman, you didn't want my cum in you...." he tells her.

"I know I SAID that, but I wanted ALL OF YOU in me...." she responds.

They fuck on other occasions, risking pregnancy but enjoying the feelings of making love without protection.

Al definitely was experienced at this love game. Even though there was the possibility I could be knocked up, I was still impaled on his semi flaccid manhood as we kissed some more passion back into the night.
I was so opened up by his size that he was all the way inside me to his balls. He buttered me up with more flattering talk and had me giving into his desires for me.

He asked me if I wanted him to pull out this time.
Good that he was a gentleman, asking you if you wanted him to pull-out.
I remember telling him "No. Just wear a rubber next time." He was excellent in bed and gave me another powerful orgasm. My contractions made him cum deep inside me again.
I wonder if, as he fucked you, if you "squeezed" or "clenched" his penis with your vagina muscles.
That feels wonderful and can bring a man to cum very quickly.

cumpumpn

I ran out of lube. Can I borrow yours?
Oh great! Now I'm going to cum again.. I was trying to hold it... guess I'll start over..any help?

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Story posted 2 years ago. Closed account. Only real reply is so religious that it screams conservative who wants to 'defile' his white girl with a black 'savage'.
Can we get over this whole cuck thing, already? The bias is real. You dont need your girl to be mated to a 'non christian slave' to shoot a cum, do ya? Where is your illegal folder where she lays with beasts? :p
Dont get on the slippery slope of wanting to defile your chick, man. Be happy to get some. Or just move above incel status.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
The skeptic in me:
cumpumpn
Join Date Jul 2018
Age 49
Posts 4
Rep Power 0
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
markmmitchell29
Join Date Aug 2018
Location Arlington
Age 35
Posts 2
Rep Power 0
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
johnyjackson
Join Date Sep 2018
Age 28
Posts 5
Rep Power 0
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Join July, August, Sept.
Age 49, 35, 28
49 minus 14 = 35, half of 14 is 7
35 minus 7 = 28 half of 7 is 3.5
Next poster will join in October with an age of 24.5 years old!

... just crunching the numbers, man.

~~whimsy~~

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
The skeptic in me:
cumpumpn
Join Date Jul 2018
Age 49
Posts 4
Rep Power 0
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
markmmitchell29
Join Date Aug 2018
Location Arlington
Age 35
Posts 2
Rep Power 0
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
johnyjackson
Join Date Sep 2018
Age 28
Posts 5
Rep Power 0
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Join July, August, Sept.
Age 49, 35, 28
49 minus 14 = 35, half of 14 is 7
35 minus 7 = 28 half of 7 is 3.5
Next poster will join in October with an age of 24.5 years old!

... just crunching the numbers, man.

What the fuck you on about Columbo :1orglaugh