• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sex in flats

Elijahve

^ yes thats me!
I love slippers (especially dance ballet slippers) even more than street flats, so I enjoy of this kind of post. I think there is no thread for ballet slippers in whole Internet, so why not there? If you don't like, just ignore them.
You 're missing the whole point, mate, this thread is specifically for ballet flats, why don't you start a new thread like slippers and enjoy yourself there?

Jou Gris

Yes, these words change as I post more!
I love slippers (especially dance ballet slippers) even more than street flats, so I enjoy of this kind of post. I think there is no thread for ballet slippers in whole Internet, so why not there? If you don't like, just ignore them.
I am agree with you, will you create thread? I will contribute at it

Jou Gris

Yes, these words change as I post more!
First, congratulations are in order for the balls you carry, dear sir.

I vote yes on your 3 suggestions and I have to add one more:

• Videos with slippers or any other bullshit shoe instead of ballet flats.
I think must be ballet flats and ballerina flats, what you mean any other bullshit? I also love girls wearing Reebok classic but I think it is not the place, and also difficult to find :cautious:

Elijahve

^ yes thats me!
I think must be ballet flats and ballerina flats, what you mean any other bullshit? I also love girls wearing Reebok classic but I think it is not the place, and also difficult to find :cautious:
That's a MaryJane pair of flats but it 'll do. These are ballet flats, this is what we all are dealing with in here and many many others before us.
Send me pm for info.

Attachments

• P15---ballerette---PALATINO029-002-050_2_P.jpeg
    P15---ballerette---PALATINO029-002-050_2_P.jpeg
    30 KB · Views: 127