• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Cheater

Tripod

Nice tits, mind if I feel them?
They then went back into the bedroom and Viktoria rode him on a chair before he fucked her in a bed before cumming all over her tits. They went to the toilet to clean themselves up. He went down for his lunch before she followed along after. Viktoria was paraboid that people noticed they had been missing. She went back and finished the shoot.

Tripod

I met Viktoria through the modelling business. I onwed a few companies but left the day to day running to my colleagues. One of my colleagues had been talking about a milf Shalina he had working for him. He said he really wanted to fuck her but she was sadly happily married. He said her nipples were always poking out through her tops and it was driving him crazy. One evening i called to the studio it was late and all the shoots were over. When I called in I saw this very hot milf. I smiled to myself and siad this must be Shalina. I said hi and she can i help you. I smiled to myself and said she doesnt know who i am. I said i am Jack. She said ok Jack are you looking to book the studio. I said not quiet. I said I own this buiness and she said oh sorry Jack. I am sorry i haven't met you yet. I said its ok Shalina. She said you know me though. I said you have made quiet the impression. You know Brian can't stop talking about you. She said he only wants to get in my pants. I smiled and said thats true. I said can you show me what they have set up in the studio. She said ok Jack. She showed me around and was very professional. I said have you ever modelled. She said not in about 10 years. I said why did you stop. She said you know family etc. I said thats a shame. She joked around and did some posses.

Tripod

I said you are a natural now show me more. She said like what. I said show me your panties. She laughed and said ok. I smiled. I said now show me your ass and she did. I said now your tits and she took off her clothes.

Tripod

We heard a noise and she got dressed quickly. We both laughed. I said you are stunning. She bent down and got my cock out. She said wow. She gave me a bowjob before we fucked and i sucked her amazing nipples and came on her face.

Tripod

Viktoria was asked to do another modelling shoot the following week. She had felt guilty for cheating all week but decided to go. She did some underwear and swimwear shots. there was a black model shooting pics there too. The director asked if she would take a shot with him naked. he has a 11 in hard dick. she agreed to do it after a bit of encouragement. After the shoot Rob said what are you up to. Viktoria said she was going back to her mums place. he said why dont you come back to my hotel room first. she said for what. he said what do you think. she wanted to say no but all she could think of was fucking that huge bbc. so she agreed.

Tripod

I was chilling out one day when there was a knock on the door. When i aswered it was Kiera. She said i brought a friend and her friend Alex appeared out of the shaddows. Alex was even busier than Kiera and Kiera gave me a devilish smile. Inside Kiera said to Alex get your tits out. She did as she was told. Kiera did the same and my cock stiffened. The girls knelt down and got my cock out. Alex smiled and said you didn't lie. Alex put her cock between her tits and i fucked them before fucking Kiera tits. They both jerked me off.

Tripod

Kiera then rode me and before Alex did and both of the girls played with each other and me.

Tripod

I fucked them both doggy and every other position before i came on both their faces.

Tripod

I got a surprise when i gome from work. My wife Viktoria was home she looked amazing. She had a wicked look in her eye and she posed for me. She said honey i missed you so much I want you to fuck me so badly.
She angrily fucked me. She wanted my cock so bad. I come her tits with my cum.

Last edited:

Tripod

The next few days we chatted and fucked alot. She asked me if i had missed her. I said I had alot. I asked her had she missed me. She said of course. I felt like she wanted to ask if i had been good and I wanted to ask the same but we neither wanted to have to lie so we avoided the conversation.

Tripod

A few days later her model pictures went up online. The pictures of her and the model went viral and everyone was speculating that they fucked. I could tell from her bodylanguage and behaviour that she had fucked him. I said to her you fucked him didn't you and she cried. I was annoyed but i didn't want to be a hyprocrite. I just said nothing.